Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Just a Friendly Note...or Two...or Three...

>> Monday, June 28, 2021

 

I have really enjoyed finding ways to use the FRIENDLY NOTE GREETING - 790D, This greeting is perfect for sending a card to anyone.

This first card I paired it with the SLEEPING GNOME - 833F to create a masculine card.

The base layer is an offset C fold card and the bricks were created with paper glaze and a brick stencil.

Once the gnome was colored with copics I cut a couple of oval layers and finished with the sentiment banner.

My second card uses the same FRIENDLY NOTE GREETING - 790D and POLKA DOT BACKGROUND - 688P.

I stamped the POLKA DOT BACKGROUND - 688P in purple and added a coordinating card stock on the base. This card was dressed up a bit to make it a bit more feminine adding a stacked flower and the center is a Nuvo Drop.

FRIENDLY NOTE GREETING - 790D was added in a dimensional banner and a strip of washi tape between the stamping and the card stock layer was added to tie in the flower to the card.


My third card is created for anyone. I used a yellow card stock and cut down to 3 by 3 post it note size and popped it up on dimensionals adding a bit of a curl to the corner.

FRIENDLY NOTE GREETING - 790D was added to the post it note.

To keep this card clean and simple I though the PUSH PIN - 789A stamped on the post it note then again on red card stock would be perfect for a more neutral note card.

Thank you for stopping by this week to check out my cards. Do you have a favorite? I would love to know.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Some great cards with the newest images/greetings, Lisa. Your coloring on the sleeping gnome and the yellow bricks are fun. Love the other two as well. All great ideas. Hugz

Karin said...

I love this new greeting too and your cards are so cheerful and reflect the friendliness of the sentiment itself! The post it note one is my favorite...Genius in it's simplicity!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love these cards Lisa, The last one is so dang clever! It looks real! Love the first one especially with the cute Gnome! I just love those mushrooms and that great yellow brick wall!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Lisa! Love the yellow brick bg for your toadstool & gnome. The purple dots look great w/ the solid lower section. And your post it card is so fun.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP