Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Out Fishing

>> Sunday, May 2, 2021

 

Oh how this calm scene looks so inviting.

For this card I started with stamping the MOUNTAIN & TREELINE 2 IN 1 SCENE - 045P and then used a sharpie to color in the mountains. I did not take much care in trying to overlap the sharpie for them so that it would add a depth to the silhouette mountains.

I then sponged the sky with a few yellows and oranges and sponged a couple of blues for the water.

I finished the scene off with SILHOUETTE FISHERMEN - 663G and some hand drawn birds in the sky.

Thank you for stopping by to check  out my card this week.

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, The mountains look great on this card as do the birds. Great scene you created here! So peaceful and place I would like to fish! Hugz

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Lisa!! I love that you changed the mountains into a silhouette to match the fishing boat! Genius!!!

Karin said...

I love the color of your sky! Great idea to put those mountains in the background too! Super card!

Samantha said...

I love this card, Lisa! The colors are awesome and you have created a beautiful scene!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I so wish I had remembered the mountains when doing my fisherman cards...Oh well, next time eh? I love the mountain lake scene you created!! I live in the mountains so it looks like home to me a little pre dawn so everything is still in silhouette!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Lovely fishing scene, Lisa! Love the sunrise over the mountains & gulls in the sky.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP