Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Chalking up another birthday!

>> Monday, May 3, 2021

Happy Monday Everyone! Can you believe it is already May?! Time certainly seems to be flying by quicker and quicker. I have a masculine birthday card today that features some of the new Billiard images. These are really fun to work with!





I started by stamping and coloring the new Billiard Balls image with Copics. After die cutting 
 and layering the image onto black CS, I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the balls. The picture doesn't do it justice, they look really cool in real life. The new Billiard Birthday Greeting was stamped onto the white panel, die cut and layered onto the black card base. And the card is complete! I really like how this turned out.


I must thank fellow team mate, Robin for sharing the correct color scheme for these balls. I knew they were specific colors, and found the colors when I googled it, but it didn't tell me which colors went with which numbers. Not a lot of help there Google!


You can check out these two images and all the other new images from DRS Designs here.


Thanks for stopping by today.


blessings,

shelia

7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila this is fun and those balls look fabulous with the glaze (I need to get some). Your coloring and designing here is awesome! Hugz

Sue said...

Great card Shelia! Love the simple layout - makes the pool balls really pop!

Karin said...

I love the gloss on the balls! Great card!

Samantha said...

Super fun card, Shelia!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful shiny billiard balls!! Very cool card you made!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific, Shelia! Love the black & white combo w/ the colors of the billiard balls in the center.The glaze really adds the perfect touch.

Lisa said...

Great layout for this cute set of billiard balls. And of course the perfect sentiment too. I just love this set.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP