Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Billiard Birthday

>> Monday, May 31, 2021

 

I will never tire of this image. It can be many colors and used in so many ways for friends and family that love playing pool.


Stamped the POOL CUE, BALL & RACK - 469K on white, then colored with copics and cut down to size for the quick focal on the card.


The base layer is felt....I wanted green but I know for a fact that billiard tables are so many colors :) so I used the felt I had on hand. I then stamped the RACKING UP BIRTHDAY GREETING - and also added one ball from the BILLIARD BALLS - 533G. The sentiment strip was popped up with dimensionals.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

 


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, love the felt and the cool sketch you used to support this beautifully colored image. Great birthday card!!! Happy Memorial Day. Hugz

Karin said...

Oh, I really like the real felt behind the beautifully colored image! Such a great, clean card design and I love the popped up sentiment!

Robin Clendenning said...

Great card Lisa! I love the colorful billiard rack, ball and cue stick!
Your coloring is fantastic!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a fun card, Lisa! Love the off to the side layout & felt for the bg.

Samantha said...

Super cute pool card, Lisa! The layout is wonderful and I love the pool ball accent on the greeting.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP