Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Summer Fishing

>> Friday, May 28, 2021

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!

I hope your week has gone well! And I hope you have some fun plans for the Memorial Day weekend. For my card, I have a summer fishing theme. I thought I would make it look like an instant picture, pinned to the board. After cutting the picture frame, I brayered the bg of another piece, then stamped the fishermen & tree line. When I was using the brayer, I accidentally picked up some glitter from a Wink of Stella pen that was on the scrap paper. But I actually liked the bit of shimmer it gave the water & sky so I added a little more. 

The summer word across the bottom of the picture was done w/ a word punch board & the black bg was embossed w/ a camera folder. 

Here's the inside:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!


Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, black
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Kaliedacolor Riveria & Baby Powder
accessories: Rubbernecker Circle Stitch, Rounded Corner Square Stitch dies, Misti, We R Memory Keepers word punch board, Darice cameras embossing folder, Misti 

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Wow, Wow, Julie. This scene is beautiful with your stunning colors and tree line. I love how you made it a polaroid and stuck it down with pin. So cool! Wonderfully done. Have a great weekend! Hugz

Karin said...

How beautiful! I love that you made your fishing scene into a photo! What a great use of that push pin stamp too! It's a rainy start to this long weekend here, so I sure could use this happy dose of summertime!

Samantha said...

There are tons of things to love about this card, Julie. It's gorgeous! A fitting kick off to the summer season.

Robin Clendenning said...

Gorgeous color Julie!! LOVE the sparkly water!! Also love the rainbow color on the inside!!

Lisa said...

Oh how I love the colors on this card Julie. And great layout and sentiment for the fishing silhouette.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP