Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

When You Need Some Good Luck...

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 Nothing like a bit of good luck, and someone is sure to have it after getting all these shamrocks!

I started this card by stamping the Shamrock of Shamrocks on my panel, masking, then stamping again.  I did this 3 times.  Then I stamped the Shamrock 3 more times using 2 of the Shamrocks to fill in any holes. Everything was colored with Distress Inks and water.  The last Shamrock of Shamrocks is popped up and has dots of Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint (Peacock) in the center of each one.  I finished it off with the new Blessings on St. Patrick's Day Greeting across the top (I was inspired to do my sentiment this way by THIS card done by Gem on SCS). 

Hoping your week is full of blessings AND good luck!

Hugz,

Nancy


5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, what a field of shamrocks!! It's so fun and I imagine a LOT of work!!! Happy St. Patrick's!!
The distressed look is very cool too! Beautiful!

Shelia said...

That’s a lot of shamrocks! And a lot of coloring!, you’ve colored them very beautifully and I really like the dot of green in the centers of the popped up shamrock. Happy St Pat’s Day!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is super, Nancy! That's a lot of shamrocks! And a lot of fussy cutting. Love the layout & vintage colors.

Lisa said...

I loved using that shamrock of shamrocks for a BG. It really makes a gorgeous BG. I love the colors you used too. Super coloring Nancy.

Karin said...

I love the multi colored shamrocks and the fussy cutting gives the card great dimension! Love the tiny dots of paint you added too...Super card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP