Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gnome Window

>> Friday, March 5, 2021

  by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! I think spring is just around the corner. We had some daffodils & crocus start blooming in sunnier parts of the flower beds. Pollen & allergy season is on its way..Yay! Better stock up on the allergy meds. 

For my card, I started by stamping the gnome, masking him then stamping the window. I colored it so it would look like the gnome was sticking his head out the open window. The dk brown bg was stamped w/ the brick wall & I added a little more color to it. For the greeting, I had to stamp it a line at a time in order to move the lines a little closer together since I didn't have the room to stamp it as is. The lg white panel was a little short, so I added very thin brown strips above & below to give it some balance.

Here is the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white, dk brown
ink:  Memento tuxedo black,
accessories: Rubbernecker  Rectangle StitchSquare dies,  Copic Sketch MarkersMISTI,

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Great gnome card, Julie. I like the images & greetings you used to create this fun card. Your glass in the window looks so real. I think it’s the streaks. I like the look & will have to try coloring the window panes like this.

Robin Clendenning said...

Very cool design Julie! Love the window with peeking gnome and the white bricks under the window and then the square of dark bricks in contrast, so different and cool!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I love the peeking gnome for the window. Great scene for him too Julie. As always your coloring is spot on perfect for the images too.

Karin said...

This card is so fun and cheerful! Good grief, that little gnome peeking out is darling and the brick looks amazing! And only youcould make the window pane look like real glass!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP