Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy St. Patrick's day

>> Saturday, March 6, 2021

 

From the moment I saw the new SHAMROCK OF SHAMROCKS - 407M stamp I knew I wanted to do a full background. I started out with creating a mask of the stamp. (Yes I fussy cut this image but it is well worth it.) I then used a green card stock and white heat embossed starting on one edge then masking over the already embossed Shamrock of Shamrocks. That way I could do one part at a time and know that I was not muddying it up the Shamrocks..

Once my background was done I then stamped a white card stock and colored the image with copics and added the TOP HAT ST. PATRICK'S DAY GREETING - 378G.

I then cut down the white layer and popped it up on dimensionals. I finished with some punched gold cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Lisa! I love the fresh green of your images and I love the white embossed bg!! Your card looks so cool!

Shelia said...

That white embossed background looks fabulous! Beautiful coloring on the main image too. Lovely St Paddy’s Day card!

Karin said...

This card is so cheerful! The green and white is so fresh and festive!

Sue said...

What an impressive background Lisa!! I just wish more of it was showing ;)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How wonderful, Lisa! Love the green & white bg w/ the brighter green shamrock on top. The curved corners give such interest to the panel.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP