Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Turkey on the Run

>> Saturday, October 24, 2020

Welcome!

I know Halloween is just around the corner, but I was in a mood to work on Thanksgiving cards this week.  And I decided to add a little humor to my stamping as well :)




This ended up being a very simple card to make.  I started by stamping the Running Turkey on the lower right side of white card stock and then masked it.  I also masked the top portion of my card so I could sponge on some green ink for grass.  I left the turkey mask in place, but I reversed the 2nd mask and had it cover the grass so I could sponge on my sky.  I removed both masks and colored in my turkey using markers.  I stamped the Turkey on the Run saying using a medium blue ink and thinking the card still needed a bit "more" I stamped just the Gobble from our Gobble till you Wobble greeting using orange ink.  To finish it off I layered it on orange and then a folded yellow card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue
 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness that turkey is super fun and I love the scene you colored for him too. Cute card Sue!

Shelia said...

How funny is this, Sue! Definitely made me chuckle!! I really like your CAS design. It’s perfect for this humorous card!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh dear that poor turkey! Well, we think that until Thanksgiving day right? No more poor turkey, more like yummy turkey!! LOL!
Very cute card Sue!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this is VERY FUN! Love the colors and the humor - fun image and sentiment combo. Super card. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Sue! That poor turkey is really hoofing it out of there! Haven't seen the turkeys around here lately, but the woods are so thick, I might miss them anyway.

Karin said...

Super fun stamp paring that makes a great holiday card! Love the soft background!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP