Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanksgiving & Christmas

>> Sunday, October 25, 2020

 


I am being sucked in to the world of gnomes. This cute TREE HOME GNOME - 836M is perfect for holiday cards and the new TINY GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS GREETING - 174A sentiment pairs great with the image for holiday cards. 

I stamped the SIMPLE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT - 491K masking off the shine from the ornament. Next I created a mask for the ornament and stamped the Tree Home Gnome inside the ornament. I added the Tiny Gnome for the Holidays greeting and colored the image with copics.

I added the MERRY CHRISTMAS ARC - 102E and a hand drawn string from the arc to the ornament.

I finished off the image with stickles on the snow and the ribbon on the ornament.

This card was so much fun to create using a few different images you can include the many fun fall and thanksgiving feeling in a card. I stamped the OPEN LEAF - 584D, the LAID OUT SCARECROW - 024G and the PUMPKIN PILE - 781H images and colored them with copics. Then I cut them down to 1 inch squares and layered.

I then stamped the 1 LINE HAPPY THANKSGIVING - 841D sentiment and cut the banner.

I embossed a leaf emboss folder and finished off with a pie button from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards.

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Your gnome ornament is adorable! How clever to create an ornament with him & this greeting. I love that you have the ornament hanging from the Merry Christmas greeting. So cute! Your Thanksgiving Card is super cute too with a great used of varied images!

Robin Clendenning said...

Both cards are darling but I have to say that I love the first the best...my own Gnome thing I guess! LOL! I love your idea of putting him on the ornament, how creative you are!!! The second is so cute too, love the embossing folder and that scarecrow in the center is adorable!

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, that gnome ornament is soooo fun. Love your bow and you used a perfect greeting. The Thanksgiving card is very fun too with your great sketch and embossing. Super cards. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Lisa! Love your gnome ornament & the CAS layout is perfect.Your fall card is so cute & I love the colors you used.

Karin said...

I pulled out the ornament stamp too, but got stumped....You totally nailed it! I love it with the snow and gnome! And your Thanksgiving card is charming! Great layout!

Sue said...

I love the little scene inside the ornament! Totally makes me think of a snow globe! The CAS look really works with it too! Great Thanksgiving card too - I forget sometimes that you don't have to use the whole image to really pack a punch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP