Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanksgiving Porch

>> Saturday, September 26, 2020

 Welcome!

Fall is truly here in the northeast, but we do have a bit of Indian Summer going on the past 2 days :)

A perfect time to get outside and decorate without freezing!


I started my card by stamping our new Autumn Harvest Chair and Bucket of Sunflowers at the bottom of white card stock using black ink.  I masked both and stamped our Floor image on the bottom and our Wood Grain Background 3 times to cover the card.  Leaving the masks in place I sponged on some black ink on the edges of the "walls" and covered the floor.  After removing the masks I colored the chair and sunflower images using a combination of watercolor pencils and alcohol markers.  For the "picture" hanging on the wall, I stamped our Wooden Frame Collection and added the Thanksgiving Greeting in the center.  I sponged on the yellow and colored the frame.  I used a black marker and a ruler to add the nail and wire before I attached the frame (Thanks Julie!! I loved the look on her fishing card :)


Thanks for visiting!!


Sue


5 comments:

Shelia said...

This is such an adorable Thanksgiving card, Sue. Your porch scene is so inviting & I really like how you used the one frame to create the sign! I’m gonna try that!

Robin Clendenning said...

What a fun front porch scene! Love all the flowers and your chair is so pretty!!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Sue. Some brilliant combination of images!!!! Love your walls and floor and your fun sign. Such GREAT ideas!!!!!! Awesome card. Hugz

Lisa said...

Gorgeous scene with that chair. Love the BG stamp you used Sue. It helps to really build up this wonderful scene.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a wonderful fall scene, Sue! Love the floor & woodgrain bg. The neutral gray really makes the colors stand out on your lovely chair & sunflowers.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP