Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

The Red And Green!

>> Thursday, December 19, 2019

Good morning!
How about some Red and Green just before Christmas!

I used DRS Designs stamps: Holly Jingle Bells and Berry Wreath
for this card.  My circle die is from Rubbernecker
the curved border from Spellbinders.
The Merry Christmas is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I stamped the bells, masked then stamped the wreath and colored with Copics.
I used 2 different embossing folders top one is from Crafter's Companion
and the bottom one (did not have a name on it so I don't know, sorry).

My next card is simply done (very simply!!) with one stamp
Even though I never use the phrase I thought it looked so 
classic like cards from the 40's and 50's.

I used a corner die from Heartfelt Creations.
I just did the very simplest of coloring too.  What might be really
pretty is to foil the Holly leaves and berries...yes, that is what I should have done.
Oh well, next time!
Thanks for visiting today and have a Merry Christmas!!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So festive and fresh, Robin. Love the traditional colors and how you combined stamps and elements. BEATTIFUL WORK!!! Hugz and Merry Christmas!

Shelia said...

Very pretty cards with. traditional colors. I especially like the first one. Those bells are colored beautifully and look so real!

Donna W said...

Love your pretty cards! Thanks for sharing.

Karin said...

These Christmas cards are simply gorgeous! I love the bells inside that berry wreath and the embossed background is so traditionally festive! Only you could make a card this beautiful with one stamp...The white background makes it pop and your coloring is stunning as always. No foil needed ;)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP