Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Creative Christmas Sponging

>> Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I played in the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com this weekend and fell in love with THIS card done by one of the members (lovinpaper).  I love how she made a torn paper mask to make her Christmas card.

For this case, I tore a mask out of some junk mail and sponged on some color.  Next, I stamped the Snowy Bird House and then the Triple Tree with Snow image at the bottom.  For my sentiment, I used the top line of the Joy of Christmas Greeting (I used the remainder inside).  Then I colored up everything, added some Tim Holtz Holiday Greenry, and some Snowtex splatter (with the mask still on).

Hope your week is going well and those Christmas "Need to Dos" are getting done!

Many hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is so pretty! I really like the shape of the sponged area, the images & how cheerful they all look together! Wonderful Christmas card!

Karin said...

This is just lovely! The winter greenery and that sweet image are just perfectly composed on your snowy Christmas card! It's fantastic Nancy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Nancy! I love the little bird on the blue bg. That snowtex looks terrific. I think I need some.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for passing on a fun technique! Great idea using junk mail too!! You've made an adorable little scene with great colors and textures. Your snow looks so real I'm feeling a bit sorry for the little bird :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute card Nancy! Love the snow, the trees, the sentiment band! Just beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP