Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Frosty Christmas Thoughts

>> Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Hello crafty friends. 

It was warm in Central Alabama until this past week.  We were unprepared and had to start digging out sweaters and coats quickly.  To celebrate the quick arrival of cold weather, I did a frosty card this week. 

I started this card by stamping the Triple Tree with Snow image in black and green.  After I stamped it, I took a water color brush and wet the ink causing it to smear a bit.  I think it adds to the frosty feel. Next, I stamped the Christmas Especially to You greeting.  For fun, I stamped and fussy cut three Skippy the Penguins to add to the scene. I finished it off with a bit of Stickles on the trees and in the snow bank line.

Hope your week is going well!

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute winter card, Nancy. I like the water coloring and the cute penguins.

Shelia said...

This is such a beautiful winter card. Your frosty look is awesome! The little penguins are adorable. The look like they’ About to go sliding down that hill! 😊

Karin said...

This is darling! I love the wintery look and the placement of the penguins is simply perfect! They totally put the fun in the card for me :)

Sue said...

Your trees do look frosty Nancy! But it's the penguins that really set this card apart! Adorable how you have them waddling down the hill :)

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, we were thinking alike this week!! LOL! just wait till tomorrow you'll see what I mean!
I LOVE your penguins walking down the trail to the waters edge I bet!! They need to hunt for food!
This is so amazing, reminds me of that documentary about the penguins.
Love it Nancy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Nancy! Love your trio of penguins in the frosty snow. It is pretty darn chilly here, too. We've already had several nights below freezing & they're predicting snow here this coming week.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP