Blog Widget by LinkWithin

All Is Calm

>> Thursday, November 7, 2019

Good morning!
I have some more Christmas cards for you today!

This first one uses DRS stamps: Santa with Birds Chrristmas and 1 Line Merry Christmas
I also used a sketch from SCS, Liquid Applique for the fur and Liquid Pearls for the beard.

My next card features DRS stamps: Percy Penguin X 3.  I made a little plaid vest for middle Percy.
They are singing Silent Night to the neighbor penguins, can you tell by the musical notes???
The plaid vest was made with Large Original Plaid.  The sentiment, All Is Calm
the background trees, Triple Tree with Snow and the background snow is Splatter Background
The cute square die is from Penny Black.  I used Liquid Applique for the fur on their hats.
I used to have some music stuff (besides brads) but I have 
no idea what happened to it.
I think it might be with some scrapbooking stuff because I bought most 
of it for doing pages for my grandson who is so musical.
  But everyone is grown up now and off living life.
I hope you like these little guys!!
Have a great crafty weekend!!
Robin


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, I love both cards. So much fun, great sketches, and super ideas. Santa looks fab, the penguins are stylin', and your splatter snow is brilliant. GREAT cards! Hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful Christmas cards, Robin. The second one is mt favorite! Those penguins with their plaid accessories are just too cute & adorable!

Karin said...

Oh my, both of these are just amazingly cute! I love the coloring on the first... And all the snowy details you added bring it to life! Great sketch too :). Those penguins tho’....! That little vest is cuteness overload!

Sue said...

Great Santa card! I love how you distinguished between the fur and his beard! However, it's your caroling penguins that has me grinning! Love the cute trio, but especially the one in the fancy vest!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful Christmas cards, Robin! Love the colors & layouts. Percy looks pretty spiffy in his plaid vest & I love the music notes around the greeting.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP