Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cheerful Smiles

>> Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Hi Everyone,

This is a random card share in the midst of everyone's holiday cards, but I had a friend who had some out patient surgery last week, and I wanted to make a card to cheer him up.  

I knew I wanted to use the Cheerful Smiles Get Well Greeting, so I decided to make some smiling Bandages to go along with it.  

I masked off the middle of the band-aid, so that I could make a face with googly eyes and a hand drawn mouth.  I colored and fussy cut them, attaching them and the greeting with some dimensional tape.

The simple background was made using the Starry Background and Easy Dot Background.



Here's the simple inside, using the Feel Better Soon from the bottom portion of the greeting on the front and the Bandage stamp again.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karin

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Too cute, love your band aids on the front with the smiles and goggle eyes!!

nwilliams6 said...

Super cute and lots of fun, Karin. I know your friend loved this. Adorable little bandaids and great other stamps too. Fun! Hugz

Sue said...

This is absolutely adorable Karin!! Those happy little bandaids and the simple layout are just perfect!!! I almost wanna have surgery so you can send me one too :)

Shelia said...

What a fun get well card, Karin. The googlie eyes on the bandaids are too cute! I’m certain your friend enjoyed receiving this!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute this is, Karin! This is sure to make your friend feel better. Love the smiley faces on the bandaids.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP