Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Filigree Pumpkin

>> Saturday, November 9, 2019

Welcome!

Can you believe I'm back?  It's been so long since I have been able to stamp, but I just couldn't let fall go by without making a Thanksgiving card! 



Here's the funny part.... I've had so many stamping ideas running through my head but when I sat down to actually stamp, my mind was a total blank.  It was like I'd never stamped before!  Once I decided on the stamps I wanted to use things got a bit better :)

I started by inking our Filigree Pumpkin using orange ink and using the corner of my green pad for the stem and leaf and stamping it on white card stock, trimming and sponging the edged with yellow ink.  I also tapped the edges on my orange ink pad for a very fine line border.  I was a bit lost until I found a scrap of plaid paper I made last year using our Woven Plaid and yellow and butterscotch inks.  All that was left was to add the Happy Thanksgiving in orange ink and layer it all on a folded orange card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Fingers crossed I'll be back next week :)
Sue

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Welcome back, Sue, cute Thanksgiving card. That woven plaid background looks great with the filigree pumpkin!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I always love plaid!! This is a beautiful Thanksgiving/fall card Sue!

nwilliams6 said...

Super great to see you stamping, Sue! Love the colors and that fabulous plaid! Thanks for sharing!!! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Well, I declare! Is that SUE??? Great to see you here & w/ such a lovely Thanksgiving card. Love the bright colors..makes me feel a little warmer on this chilly night.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP