Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Extra Tweet

>> Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I still had a piece of yellow cardstock sitting out on my craft table from last weeks card, so along with color inspiration, I took layout inspiration from that card too.

I stamped and colored up the Silly Bird four times, using my 1 1/4" square punch at an angle a couple of times.  I wanted to add to the playfulness of the whimsical, Extra Tweet Day Greeting. I just love this bird stamp :)


Everything was attached to a background made with the Feathers Three in One stamp. How's that for easy?  Well, not as easy as this next CAS card...
  

I used an embossed background, my bird punch and the following stamps:

Be sure to check out DRS Designs for all of these stamps and so much more! 

Have a great day!

Karin




5 comments:

Shelia said...

How cute are these?! Love the bright & happy yellow on the first. I really like how you have the birds at different angles. That really adds to the interest. Your punched birds on the second are so pretty with those designs stamped on them. I have that bird punch & never thought to use it with this new greeting. So clever!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love how Silly bird is going in all directions! How cute is this and the feather background is perfect along with the layout!
Your second card is wonderful too!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, super, super fun cards! I love the way you did the angled bird squares on the first - so cute (wish I would have thought of that)! The punched birds are so pretty - gives me a few new ideas. Beautiful post and cards! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Karin! Your big silly bird is so cute peeking out of all the squares. And your blue birds on the second are lovely w/ the embossing behind them. Really fun cards, Karin!

Sue said...

Your yellow Silly Bird card is just adorable Karin! And the yellow/white color combo is just too happy! Excellent job on your CAS card too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP