Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Springy Easter Wreath

>> Wednesday, March 27, 2019


I just can't seem to stop making wreaths!

I rolled up some circle flowers and colored them with my new Arteza brush pens (love them).  Then I stamped and colored some Open Leaf Branch images.  After die cutting some holly vines, I fussy cut the open leaf branches and assembled everything on a ring form.  For the base panel, I did a water color wash in yellow and splattered on some green and pink.  To tone it down, I stippled on some white acrylic paint.  The sentiment is Easter...God's Love.

Just a few weeks before Easter!

Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Karin said...

This is unspeakably beautiful!!! Gah! Those flowers are amazing and the fussy cutting of the branches has me blown away. The background with the soft spring time colors is so pretty. I'll take one of these wreaths for my front door!

Shelia said...

Wow Nancy! How gorgeous is this wreath!!!! The flowers are so pretty with all the leaves behind them & that soft background! I cannot believe you fussy cut all those images! Amazing!

Robin Clendenning said...

That is a beautiful wreath Nancy! I love the rolled roses and the sentiment is so perfect with it! OMGoodness and the fussy cut leaves, wow!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Nancy! The color is beautiful in your bg & your rolled roses are fabulous.

Sue said...

What a beautiful wreath! The open leaf branch is definitely reminding me of eucalyptus leaves and are just perfect on your wreath! Excellent background too - just the right amount of splatter ;)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP