Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Bunny Greetings

>> Friday, March 8, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! This week we've had some nice sunny days, which has been great. Only problem is we've been back in the deep freeze. Apparently sunny only comes w/ cold, & warmer comes w/ rain. Since we've had so little of the former & way too much of the latter, I guess I'll take the cold sun. 

This card is pretty CAS & all on one layer. The big bunny head image is one of my faves so I stamped him, drew some paws where I wanted them, then masked them & stamped the brick wall. With the masks still in place, I sponged in the sky then removed the masks & colored everything. The little Easter eggs (jelly bean image) & sign were fussy cut & added.


Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black bamboo leaves, London fog, Distress ink tumbled glass
accessories: Rubbernecker stitched rectangles, Copic markers




5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Awesome Easter Bunny card, Julie. What a great way to color up that wall and the sky and eggs are wonderful. Another wonderfully done card! I am tired of the rain too and so ready for Spring. Hugz

Shelia said...

Adorable Easter card, Julie. This bunny is my favorite bunny image ever, he's so cute! I really like your fun scene with the brick wall, sign & little Easter eggs. Super cute!

Sue said...

Amazing card Julie! What an incredible scene you've created! Love your sky and how you colored up the bricks - they're practically jumping off the page! The sign and eggs are the perfect addition to finish it all off! I'll cross my fingers that you get some warm, sunny weather and then you can send it my way :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Awesome coloring on those bricks Julie! They look so 3-D, wow! Your card is just adorable with the bunny looking over the wall, sign and little Easter eggs! LOVE it!

Karin said...

You're such an artist Julie! The bunny stamp is so adorable, but you've brought him to life with your coloring and little paws :) The brick wall is incredible and I LOVE that Leonard made an appearance inside too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP