Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Toadally Magical

>> Friday, February 15, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff
 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! I hope you like these toad ally magical colored toadstools..I had a very good reason for choosing these colors, but I can't show it to you yet. I also head up the Inspiration Challenge team on Splitcoaststampers & my colors came from the picture that inspired me, but the challenge won't go live until much later tonight. 

So anyway, I stamped the different toadstools, masking a little here & there, then colored them. I did my out of the box along the top and added the panel w/ the colored tree slice behind it. The extra toadstool & little frog were fussy cut & added.  I thought a couple of dragonflies would fit in so I added those, as well.
Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copic I used.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: X-Press It white, Staples 110# white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black
accessories: Copic markers, Rubbernecker stitched rectangles, stitched hills dies, Misti


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Julie, some fun colored toadstools and brilliantly designed card. Love the sentiment with these new images and the tree ring in the background. Fun, fun, fun! Hugz

Karin said...

I love the colors on your card today. They're unexpected and totally gorgeous :) The brightly colored toadstools and the sweet little frog inside are the best combo of fun and gorgeous!

Sue said...

Those are some fun and funky tie dyed schrooms, Julie! Our little froggie looks right at home sitting among the toadstools. Your dragonflies are the perfect finishing touch!

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, I love the coloring on your mushrooms!! Some of my favorite colors! It IS very magical! So fun and your little frog is darling!

Shelia said...

Great color combo, Julie! Love the fun scene you created. Adding the little frog was the perfect touch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP