Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

It's the Easter Piggy!

>> Saturday, February 16, 2019

Welcome!

I know it's probably a bit early for Easter cards, but I'm sure you know how it is when you get a new stamp - you just want to get it inky!




I started my card by stamping just the grass and flowers from Leonard Pig Blowing Bubbles several times on the bottom 1/3 of my card.  I made 2 masks of the grass and several cloud masks so I could cover the bottom and sponge my sky using turquoise ink.  I colored the grass using watercolor pencils and the flowers using markers.  I stamped our new Easter Leonard and some Jelly Beans on scrap and colored, fussy cut and attached them to the grass.  Since my Happy Easter Everybunny was already in pieces it was easy to stamp each section in the clouds.  I finished up by adding a black edge with a stamp pad and attaching it to a folded blue card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Aw so cute! Love your clouded sky and the jelly beans on the grass! They go great with your oh so cute Easter bunny piggy! CUTE card!

nwilliams6 said...

Totally adorable, Sue. Love the cute scene you made for this fun new Easter Leonard image! Great coloring and great designing. Super cute! Hugz

Shelia said...

Great card, Sue. Your sky looks awesome & I really like the scattered jelly beans you added to your cute scene.

Karin said...

Your scene is amazing! I never thought to use the grass & flowers from that stamp on their own...it's such a great idea! And the scattered jellybeans look like little eggs for an egg hunt to me! Super cute :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute is this! Love your Easter scene, Sue! Those jelly. beans make great Easter eggs.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP