Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sleep Tight

>> Thursday, February 14, 2019

Good morning!
Oh yes, we have been having snow/hail and rain for about a week and
 expect more for the next week but I am happy as a clam!
Yes, we ALWAYS need as much water as possible in any form
 for our poor forest, lakes and reservoirs. So I say bring it on!!
I have to admit though, our lowest temps have only been in the 
teens not sub 0 degrees like some places! 
We have a nice cuddly woodstove that keeps us warm too!

I have a couple of Gnome cards for you today!  These guys are so cute!
This Gnome is sleeping under a starry starry night!  The background under the stars is done with Color Burst (Ken Oliver). I used DRS stamps: Tree Slice Woodgrain , Ladybug Toadstool and Sleeping Gnome .

The stars and plants- Sizzix dies, tree background- Karen Burniston die.

My other card Uses DRS stamps: Tree Home Gnome Snail Toadstool ,
Wonderful Day Gnome and Toadstools 


Dies by Spellbinder (upper part of tree trunk), MFTs (sun) and Memory Box (greenery).
All these toadstools, Gnomes and bitty bugs are so darling, they remind me of a fairy garden which I just love!
I wonder what scene you might make up with some of these guys.  Hope to see some on Facebook soon!
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super cards, Robin. Love your dies and these fun additions to the scene you have added (especially that little road and those awesome stars). Fun stuff and very inspiring!

Stay warm my friend!!! Hugz

Karin said...

Oh Robin, these cards are just incredible! The swirling stars on your first card really add to the magic and your beautiful brightly colored woodland scene is super sweet! Love the sun and hanging vines :)

Sue said...

These are just adorable Robin! Fun starry background sky for the first one and I love how you combined the stamp with a die cut for the tree - just awesome!

Shelia said...

Fabulous cards, Robin. Your scenes are adorable. Great combo of stamped images & die cuts. Love them both, but my fav is the first one with all the swirling stars!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So wonderful, Robin! I love the bright colors & all the stars on your first. And the hanging vies & layout are so pretty.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP