Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Warm Wishes

>> Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope your year is filled with health, wealth and most importantly, lots of stamping time :)

I chose to use the All in 1 Christmas Village for today's card and in doing so, it reminded me that I skipped watching It's a Wonderful Life in December.  Doesn't this look like it could be Bedford Falls from the movie? 

 I chose to do the opposite of my Christmas day post here, and completely color up the scene, adding my requisite glitter glue for the snow.


Even though it's hard to see, I stamped the card base using the Tree Line Border and completed it with the friendly Warm Wishes Greeting.  See?  The Village is not just a stamp for the holidays, you can use it all winter long.  

Wishing you a warm January ahead!
Karin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, you colored up that image wonderfully - it could be Bedford Falls for sure. Love the tree stamping in the background too. Lovely card. Happy New Year and lots of hugz.

Robin Clendenning said...

Your village is so cute and I love the bg trees on the green! There is nothing that says Christmas so it CAN be used all winter, why not... Our coldest weather always comes in January!
Happy New Year!

Shelia said...

Beautiful village card, Karin! Love how you colored it up. That sidewalk looks great! Happy New Year!

Sue said...

What a beautiful coloring job Karin! Great job showing that the village isn't just for Christmas!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is awesome, Karin! The colors really make this scene come alive. Love the green layers.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP