Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Merry Christmas!

>> Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Hi Everyone,

Merry Christmas!  I hope you're enjoying a happy holiday :)

If you're thinking, there is no way I would be able to stamp this little scene, there are way too many elements, you are in luck.  This is one single stamp! How cool is that?  I stamped the
 All in 1 Christmas Village and made it super easy, by simply highlighting the buildings and road with  grey and blue markers and coloring in the doors in red.


I stamped the red background in white using the Snow Background stamp.  I added a punched snowflake border along with a gem embellished snowflake.  For a greeting, I chose the
 Christmas From Our House sentiment to finish it off.

Here's wishing you all the best!

Merry Christmas!
Karin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Merry Christmas, Karin! I love how you did this with the fun touches of red! Great idea and it came out totally fabulous. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the red white and black! Cool Village with just the red doors!! Merry Christmas!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Karin! I love the mostly black & white village w/ just little touches of red & aqua. the framing really makes it stand out.

Sue said...

What a great idea just highlighting small parts of the village - pure genius Karin, and red was the perfect choice! Love the bold red background too!

Shelia said...

Great way to use this all in one Village image. Love the touches of red!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP