Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

CUTEST STAMP EVER!!!

>> Wednesday, September 17, 2008



I have no creative title today because every time I look at this card... that is ALL that comes to mind! I LOVE this image from DRS. Coloring it in and bringing the scarecrow to "life" was super fun!


I stamped the image and colored him in with copic markers. I then stamped the fence part of the image on another piece of paper and then I cut out the pickets of the fence. I got out the trusty double sided sticky foam tape and raised the pickets to give some dimension to the card. Just that little bit of detail really made the fence stand out and added just the right touch!You can see the detail in the second photo.


After I had the fence completed, I used a cloud template


and a sponge and added some clouds to the background.

Then I sponged some grass at the bottom of the card so this little guy would not look like he was

floating in the cornfield! I added the rick rack in

some fun fall colors and stamped the sentiment along the side. So next time you are looking for just the right touch... cut out part of your image and pop it up! Really easy and a great look!















6 comments:

Heather said...

Cute card Dawn!

Cathy Rulli said...

Very cute!!! Love the fence!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Love that fence idea too!! :)

Jessica G. said...

This is an adorable image! Love the way you added dimension by popping up the fence, too -- great touch!

Etha said...

Oh he just IS freaking cute :) wonderful coloring with your copics!! and what a great idea with the fence, it looks so dimensional that way. Nice grass too! Thanks for sharing how you did it :)

Janette said...

very nice Dawn- loved how you popped up the image, great look!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP