Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

more ATC cards

>> Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Since I had made more than one ATC two weeks ago, I thought I show you some more examples how you can use them to make a card. It is kind of clever, you have you main image and style done already and just get to play with it to make a full card.
Here is w hat I did with the little bee:

I stamped the bee numerous times all over a yellow base card in two different light inks, then punched out some flowers in white and popped them up in the corners to visually connect with the white of the card and the raised bee.

The "create" card I wanted to be a bit different, so why not CUT your ATC? This sentiment always makes me feel like I can jump outside of the box and I tried doing that with this one.

Scissors on the table, I cut some more on the christmas bug ATC. The corners went into the card corners and I added the black glaze pen again to the cut edges. Stamped the backgrounder mosaic again on red card stock and took a few pieces to lead the mosaic puzzle into the background.

So, what can you do with your ATC? If you play go ahead and let us know so we can see your creations!

7 comments:

Janette said...

Etha- All of these are just terrific! Great job on all those ATCs. I guess once you get started you can't stop huh? LOL

Heather said...

These are awesome Etha! Great job!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful creations Etha!! Those darn ATCs...can't get enough! :)

Shirley said...

Lovely as always, Etha!

Teresa said...

I agree with Lawrence Welk: "wunnerful, wunnerful".

Jessica G. said...

ATCs can be addictive, can't they? It's just so fun and challenging to create art on a mini canvas! Great selection of ATCs!

Dawn said...

I LOVE all of these ATC's and what a great way to show how to use them! Brilliant... Well Done!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP