Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Picture Frame

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

Hi there! I'm Jessica and a proud member of the DRS Design team. Every Friday on my blog, I do something called "Dollar Find Friday". I do a tutorial on how to alter something that I've found for $1 or less. Today I'm sharing one with you that I made especially for DRS Designs.



I have had these picture frames in my Dollar Find stash for a long time. I don't know why I haven't used them sooner, they are so darn cute! They come in a three pack, how great is that? I love a good deal.



Today's project features my favorite DRS Designs stamp! It's the Butterfly 4 Corner Background. You can find it by doing a search on the DRS website by searching the product number M385. I chose to cut apart the stamps so that I could use them all separately.




Supplies:
Picture frames (found at my dollar tree)
Stazon Ink
Permanent markers
Stamps
Adorable picture (I chose this picture taken of my three girls on 4th of July)








Step 1- Stamp image onto frame. Don't worry if some of the lines are incomplete. You can go over these areas with a fine tip sharpie.
















Step 2- Color in images with permanent markers.















Step 3- Add picture to frame and embellish as desired.

8 comments:

Etha said...

that frame is so pretty! I can't quite make it out, what material is it made of? metal? chip board?

Dawn said...

What a GREAT Tutorial! I love the way you did that... great job! thanks for sharing
Dawn

Cathy Rulli said...

Love it!!! What a great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing project!! WOW!!

Angel said...

awesome frame! love how it turned out! and such a cute pic of your girls!!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful frame,Jessica! I never would have thought to stamp leaves the in black, but it looks so elegant! And such a great idea for a weekly tutorial, too.

Heather said...

cute frame

Janette said...

wonderful project and tutorial jessica- gotta love the bling too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP