Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Stadium Waves

>> Friday, April 12, 2024

Hello Crafty Friends,



The idea for this card sat in my mind for over a month.  The first time I saw that new Happiness Comes in Waves Greeting, I wanted to do a stadium wave to go with it. I was a bit afraid of drawing a crowd, but this week inspiration hit me.



I quickly drew the people, water-colored them, and added the sentiment.  

Hope you are finding inspiration in your life and finding much happiness.

Hugz,

Nancy


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Nancy, this is brilliant and just perfect! Now I wish I had the talent to make a crowd background. What a great use of that sentiment.

Sue said...

This is so fun Nancy!! I never gave a stadium wave a thought - you're a genius! And your hand drawn crowd is amazing!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

What a great idea Nancy!! You are a genius! Love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP