Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Mothers Day Tea

>> Monday, April 15, 2024

 

For this delightful creation, I adorned the card base with charming pink POLKA DOT BACKGROUND - 688P.

Following that, I meticulously colored this darling VIOLET TEACUP - 1079H using copic markers and carefully fussy-cut it, elevating it with dimensionals for added depth.

To complete the ensemble, I stamped just the Mother's Day sentiment from YOU WERE RIGHT MOTHER'S DAY GREETING - 117G in matching pink, punched it out, and elevated it with dimensionals. A scattering of sparkling gems adds the perfect finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Another beautiful card Lisa! Great idea using the single strip of polka dots as a background for your wonderful teacup!

Robin Clendenning said...

So beautiful Lisa! I love your Mother's Day cup! It so reminds me of my mom!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP