Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cowgirl Birthday

>> Thursday, April 4, 2024

 Hello crafting friends,

I decided to do something a little different today, it's something I did years ago for a book cover I think.  I added glue to the ridges of corrugated stock then filled it with micro beads.  Sort of fun for a different kind of look.  I also added some kraft color twine and glittered rhinestnes.  The images I used today, DRS stamps: Lasso Cowgirl, 4 in 1 Cowboy Gear, and Saddle Up Birthday.



I used just part of the sentiment on the front and the rest inside with the saddle.


Our cowgirl is dressed in pink, she is adorable!


Thanks for visiting today.
Robin





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Super duper adorable card. That image is just too cute and you did great on the inside and out. I love the addition of the cardboard texture too.

nwilliams6 said...

She is adorable, Robin. Love your coloring and that cardboard. Super fun and delightful birthday card. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP