Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Nip of Irish Cheer

>> Monday, March 11, 2024

 

Hello Crafty friends. I have a St. Patty's Day card to share with you using a technique called Stack, Cut, Shuffle. The idea of the technique is to get several cards out of just a few different papers to quickly build up your stash.  This is also another way you can stretch your supplies for a few different cards.

For my card today, I focused on using St. Patrick's colors.

  • I grabbed a dark green and a light green card stock and stacked them together holding on to them very tightly and then making just 2 cuts on them.
  • Once I had the layers cut, I used one piece of the dark green and one piece of the light green and layered them with the white card base.
  • Next, I stamped the NIP OF IRISH CHEER GREETING - 319G in dark green on the light green.
  • The card was finished by adding doodled dash marks (faux stitching) on all of the layers.

I hope you give the technique a try. I have used it with solid card stock but it works well with designer paper too. Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Pretty CAS card Lisa, I love those colors of green! Cool die too.

nwilliams6 said...

Great way to showcase that blessing, Lisa. Fun stitching and sketch. Hugz

Sue said...

Isn't that a fun new technique! I love the quilt look and the stitching to bring it all together!

Karin said...

Gorgeous card design! I love the green and white color combo and the "stitching" is fantastic! Awesome card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP