Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Everybunny!

>> Thursday, March 14, 2024

 Hello crafting friends,


Today I have another cute Easter card to share.  I was looking for a basket die that I knew I had but it was too small and the other was way too large, dang! I had to make my own so don't laugh!!!


I stamped the grass and bunny image, Tails Up Bunny, onto the blue panel and onto white.
I used a blade under the grass to insert the cut out basket I made. I colored the white bunny then fussy cut to glue over the blue bunny then I added a white pompom.
I stamped the sentiment, Happy Easter Everybunny!, on white, die cut then sponged the edges with walnut ink.


I used a Spellbinder 3D basket embossing folder for the frame which had ben die cut using a die from Impression Obsession, (the inside blue panel came from that same die).  Sentiment die is also I.O.
The tiny egg die is from Elizabeth Craft Design.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So cute, Robin. Some fab embossing and creating. Love your basket, beans, and bunny. LOVE THIS! Hugz

Lisa said...

Love this image, love your coloring and the texture and all the additional little eggs. Super cute Easter card.

Sue said...

What an incredible card Robin!! Your basket weave background is just amazingly real and I love how you put the bunny in his own basket and his cottontail is the perfect finishing touch to this superb card!

Karin said...

This is beyond adorable! I love that great basket embossing and the little puffy tail is too sweet! And the tiny eggs????!!! Eeep! So sweet!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP