Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Watercolor Friendsgiving Wishes

>> Sunday, November 5, 2023

Hello Crafty Friends.



We are on the downhill slide to Thanksgiving and Christmas now - seems like this is the fastest two months of the year.  



Today, I have a Friendsgiving card made with these two stamps:



You Make Friendsgiving Special



Winter Trees



With my watercolors, I added a horizon, some shadows and a bit of leaves on the trees.  I took my leftover paint and splattered it on.  Super quick and easy.

I used part of the tree image on the inside and splattered a bit more paint.  

Hoping your holiday plans are going well.  

Hugz,

Nancy


2 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

What a great scene you created Nancy! I love the soft fall colors and the splatters are wonderful! It looks so like fall!

Karin said...

What a fantastic fall card! I love the scene you created, and the greeting is perfect for this time of year!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP