Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Thanksgiving

>> Monday, November 6, 2023

 

I really love the look of this whimsical pumpkin. 

For my card:

  • I used the WOVEN PLAID - 613P stamping it on orange card stock with a darker orange memento ink. 
  • Next, I used a Simon Says pumpkin die cut to cut the pumpkin pieces. I then sponged both edges of each of the pumpkin pieces with the same orange memento ink and glued them together.
  • I then cut the green stem from a textured green card stock. 
  • I added some punched twigs and flowers and finished the flowers with Nuvo drops.
  • For the banner I used the 1 LINE HAPPY THANKSGIVING - 841D and pupped it up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. 

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Darling pumpkin, Lisa. The flowers are super fun. What a great Thanksgiving card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the plaid pumpkin!!! So darling!
Love the flowers on top too! What a great idea!

Sue said...

What a cute card Lisa! Love the plaid on the pumpkin and those adorable flowers!

Karin said...

A plaid pumpkin! Gah! This is so super cute :) I Love the cute flower embellishments and that adorable banner of a greeting too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP