Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Red, White and Blue

>> Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple od patriotic cards for today's share here on the blog.

This first one is mostly dies and embossing, and I tried to keep with a stars and stripes theme, using the Starry Background and the Thank You for Your Service stamps.  As I was completing it, I added a few punched stars foe embellishments.


I was trying to keep the red, white and blue theme going and remembered the phrase, "Red sky in morning, sailors take warning," so I sponged up some water and sky, adding the tree line from Mountain & Treeline 2 in 1 Scene at the shore.    


I figured who would rescue someone from the waters but the Coast Guard, so I stamped and embossed the Coast Guard Proud Emblem and attached it to the card.

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

 

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

These are great, Karin! Super cool sketch and stars on the first one - very patriotic. What a cool sky and what a perfect backdrop for the Coast Guard Proud image on the second. Creative and super well done cards. Hugz

Lisa said...

What a great layout on that first card Karin. And WOWZA I really love how the second card came out. That is brilliant and amazing

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the red, white and blue cards you've made today!
Your shapes and embossing is brilliant on the first one and the second one is so creative, love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP