Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Birthday

>> Monday, June 12, 2023

 

When I am in a hurry for a quick card I love doing a bokeh effect. For today's card, rather than using dots I used balloons. I love the effect.

  • I colored half my base panel with pink distress oxide ink.
  • Next, I used a balloon stencil and white pigment ink to create the bokeh effect.
  • I then heat embossed the BIRTHDAY MULTI GREETING - 219P in white on black card stock.

Very quick card and easily changed to any color and for any person.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Simple but GORGEOUS! I love that you used balloon images for a festive, celebratory look on this stunning b-day card!

nwilliams6 said...

Cute CAS card, Lisa, and I love your brokeh balloons. The greeting done in black really pops. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful! Love the resist look of your technique!
Love the cas design too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP