Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thank You

>> Thursday, May 25, 2023

 Hello fellow crafters!

Coming up is the U.S. Memorial Day weekend so I am sharing a card I made with the new release stamps from DRS.  I used Thank You for Your Service, Navy Proud and an older favorite Stars and Stripes Border


I chose to do the new Navy Proud because both my dad and my step-dad were in the Navy during WWII. My dad served in the Pacific.
My step-dad was a younger man and never made it to active duty because the war ended but he trained in bombing runs (or torpedoes from planes) into Lake Tahoe. I always thought that was so interesting.
Here are some photos in remembrance.

 These were all taken during the war.






Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the CAS feel to this card. Great use of the new Navy Proud image. Love, love, love the photos you shared too.

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful pictures and wonderful card. I love old military pictures and love the beautiful strip you created behind the new Navy Proud image. GREAT cards fro this weekend coming up! Hugz

Karin said...

Robin, thank you for sharing that beautiful card in red, white and blue along with the wonderful photos from the war. Thank you for your family's service to our country!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP