Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Military Proud

>> Monday, May 29, 2023

 

I have a couple of cards for you today. My first card is a Navy themed card. 

For my card:

  • I used the new NAVY PROUD - 142G image. I stamped the image on white and then stamped it again and cut out the US Navy portion.
  • Next, I colored the US Navy letters, the stars and the rope with yellow copics.
  • I then fussy cut the image and popped the US Navy portion up on dimensionals.
  • Using a yellow stripe and navy stripe I added a twisted paper clip to the strips to add a bit of interest and again popped up the NAVY PROUD - 142G image.
  • I then finished the card with the YOU ARE MY HERO GREETING - 1085C.

My second card is an Army themed card.


I love all the new military stamps and can't wait to use the others as I have a few family and friends who serve in different branches of our military that I love sending cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards this week.

4 comments:

Karin said...

That camo background you created is amazing and I really like the sketch too! The Navy card is especially lovely with the hero sentiment! Great cards for Memorial Day!

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful cards, Lisa. Both are so different and so well done. The camo one is my fvorite - so cool. Wonderful cards and especially cool for a post on Memorial Day. Hugz

Sue said...

Wonderful cards Lisa! You did an amazing job on the camo background! Great idea popping up the Navy oval on your hero card! 5 stars Lady!

Robin Clendenning said...

Great cards! Love the camo card, so military feeling and the other card is great with the double stripe, such a great sketch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP