Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

May The Light Always Find You on a Dreary Day

>> Wednesday, March 15, 2023

 Hello Crafty Friends,



After weeks of wearing shorts here in Alabama, we got below freezing the last few nights.  We are weather babies so it has been tough. I know a lot of people are having snow and rain so I thought I would create some positive weather vibes for us all today.  



This was a super quick card. The base and the ATC were stamped with the Mountain and Treeline 2 in 1 Scene.  I quickly colored up the ATC with watercolors and just splattered the base with the leftover paint.  Leonard Pig Flies a Kite was stamped, colored and popped up along with his kite.  The words are from the Frog in your Pants Greeting (just the first line was used on the front - I put the rest of it on the inside). 

Wishing you  better weather today.

Hugz,

Nancy


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely fabulous scene, great coloring and super colors too. What a fun happy card.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the spotlight on your piggy scene! I haven't thought of that technique for ages! Beautiful colors and painting! Love the splatter in the bg too! Love this card Nancy, great fun and beautiful!

Karin said...

So CUTE! I love the colored ATC panel on your card. It really shows off that darling pig and I'm such a fan of that sentiment!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP