Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thinking of You

>> Tuesday, March 14, 2023

 Hi Everyone,

Here's a simple, flat easy to mail card that I made for a friend going through a hard time.  I used one of my favorite images for a snail mail card, because it has the sentiment built right in.  

I stamped, colored and die cut the Happy Mail image and sentiment for the front and used the Medium Daisy Bloom to create a background to match.  


An embossed panel in a matching color anchored the image on the card.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Karin


3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a wonderful card for a friend to let them know you are thinking about them. That is a super image and sentiment and the daisy background is perfect for it too.

nwilliams6 said...

So happy and cheerful. I never thought about the fact that the image has the sentiment built in but you are right. Love the daisies. I am sure it will cheer your friend, Karin. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Very pretty bg with the big daisies and I love the sketch! So adorable!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP