Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Flitter, Flutter Birthday

>> Monday, March 13, 2023

 

Recently I went in search of some Zentangle art and thought it would be fun to search on the history of it. I was really fascinated with the concept and wanted to play with it for a card.



For my card today:

  • I started by stamping the LARGE SINGLE BUTTERFLY - 192G on white card stock and stamped the KS BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY SAYING - 604G under the butterfly.
  • Next, I used a black pen to create the Zentangle look on the butterfly. This was so easy to do and very relaxing to just sit and doodle.
  • Once the butterfly was filled in, I layered the panel on black card stock then the white card base.
Have you tried Zentangle? The LARGE SINGLE BUTTERFLY - 192G is great to try it because it is sectioned small enough to create the Zentangle look and do it a little at a time.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Karin said...

I love the simplicity of the black and white and the zentangle art you created using the butterfly stamp is amazing! Great card and love the sentiment you chose too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh wow that looks like a zentangle butterfly!!! It is really beautifully done Lisa! Love your sentiment too!

nwilliams6 said...

Fabulous way to use the image, Lisa. Looks super cool! Love it and totally want to case it. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP