Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Daisy Birthday

>> Tuesday, March 28, 2023

 Hi Everyone,



I'm healing from my hand surgery pretty well, but I have to type using odd fingers.  Forgive my short post today :)



I had leftovers on my desk from making this card, so I copied it using this new birthday sentiment.  I masked off the bottom part of the Special Birthday Greeting...






And stamped it inside with a few more Medium Daisy Blooms.




Check out all the new stamps at DRS Designs!



Have a great day!



Karin

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super happy and super sweet, Karin. Hope you continue to heal well. Your card making is fabulous! Hugz

Lisa said...

Karin, I hope you are healing quickly and you are back to making your gorgeous cards. I am so impressed with this card and masking off part of the sentiment and also decorating the inside of the card. I need to get better about decorating the insides of the cards. I don't do it often enough. Love the happy yellow on this card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP