Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cute as a Button with a Tutorial

>> Monday, March 27, 2023

 

For my card today I thought I would have a little fun with it. I had never tried the Basket Weave and thought I would give it a try. It is so easy and a great way to add a little interest to your cards with no extra tools needed besides scissors. I used the tutorial on splitcoaststampers.com HERE.

One thing I did that made it a bit easier is when I folded the weave, I used my scoreboard to score the pieces. This helped to keep the cardstock from tearing while I was folding them.

For the rest of the card:

I hope you give the Basket Weave a try. It is very easy and really adds a lot of fun to a card. Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Adorable! love the lattice weave on the fold, and your coloring is too sweet!

nwilliams6 said...

Cute image and card, Lisa, and the fold is amazing. It would be a mess if I tried it. Darling! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Your monkey is so darling!! Such a cute card and it has been a long while since I've seen the technique used for your edge!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP