Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Every Beat of My Heart

>> Monday, February 6, 2023

 

This EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART GREETING - 1056D is absolutely perfect for a card full of love to send to anyone. For my card today:

  • I used an all over heart emboss folder for the card base.
  • Next, I die cut the letters for LOVE and popped them up on dimensionals.
  • I then added EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART GREETING - 1056D on a banner and popped them up on more dimensionals.
  • The card was finished with a few white pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a simple but impressive card Lisa! Hard to believe you can do so much with white on top of white and a touch of black, but you succeeded beautifully!

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh, love the white on white Lisa! The embossed bg, raised letters, pearls and that sweet sentiment all work so well together!!

nwilliams6 said...

Oh, Lisa, this is beautiful and so sweet. I love how used that sentiment - genius! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP