Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Wherever You Go

>> Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I realized I was super low on birthday cards in my stash, so I quickly had to throw one together for a boy. 

 I chose a candle embossing folder with big candles and stamped the beginning part of the Wherever You Go Birthday Greeting that was die cut and embellished with some green ink. 



  To make the card personal to the recipient, I attached the baseball glove image that was stamped using the Four Corner Sports stamp, and made sure I used the team colors for the card as well.

To finish it off, I simply added some glitter glue to the candle flames.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Karin

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great card for a boy and this can really be used for anyone that loves baseball. My aunt loves baseball and would really love this card. Super to do it in the team colors too.

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful birthday card, Karin. I love that you added the baseball glove which totally personalized it (great coloring). Great embossing folder too. Fab card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

What a great kids b.d. card!! My grandson would have loved that when he was playing baseball. Love the embossed candles and the glittery flames!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP