Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Birthday Bubbles

>> Monday, January 30, 2023

 

I wanted to try to create my own bubbles. I am so thrilled at how these came out. I followed this YouTube tutorial Anyone Can Draw this: Bubbles
  • I started out using a circle stencil and drew the circles directly on the black card stock with a white pencil.
  • Next, I used green. blue, pink and yellow to add some shading and color to the bubbles.
  • Once the bubbles were colored in I used white acrylic paint and added more highlights.
  • I finished the card front using the largest Happy Birthday sentiment from the BIRTHDAY MULTI GREETING - 219P and white heat embossed it.
This was so much fun and so easy to create and can be used for so many fun sentiments in the DRS Designs shop.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week. 

4 comments:

Karin said...

WOW! Those bubbles look incredibly REAL! Such an amazing idea for a birthday card. You should be thrilled at how great this looks! :)

nwilliams6 said...

Love, love, love those bubbles! Great idea for a birthday card. You did an excellent job on this card! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful bubbles Lisa! Love all the shine marks and love how you achieved the look on black, amazing!
Beautiful card!

Sue said...

What a fun idea for a birthday card Lisa! Your execution is perfect as well. They really jump out at you on the black paper!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP