Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Love Bug Hug

>> Tuesday, January 17, 2023

 Hi Everyone,



I had a bunch of red and pink papers floating around my crafting table after making this card here, so I thought I'd continue with the Valentine theme for today's card.  



I started out by stamping the Silhouette Branch and then gluing a bunch of punched hearts to make a little valentine shrub.  I die cut and added a mat and attached it to a die cut banner.  



Trying to decide on a sentiment, I really liked the little hearts that are part of the Love Bug Hug Greeting, but the words didn't match the shrub.  I fixed it by stamping and fussy cutting the Love Bug 



After assembling the card, I added two pink gems to finish it off. 



Stamping hugs from me to you!


Karin

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a cute and clever card Karin! I love how clever you were with both adding the hearts to the silhouette branch and then adding the love bug so you could use the greeting you liked. Changed the look, but made it super cute!!

Lisa said...

I so love that image and your layout, layers and textures are perfect too. What a super adorable card full of love.

Robin Clendenning said...

Very cute! I love that little love bug and he goes so well with the bg you created. I think I have that embossing folder too, so cool! The little heart flower plant is adorable~

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP