Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Fall ATCs

>> Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hello Crafty Friends!



I was lucky enough to go to a cozy little craft retreat this past weekend up in the Alabama Mountains.  The leaves were changing, it was slightly cool, no TV or phones, no cooking or chores, and I hardly got out of my PJs.  It was super relaxing and fun.



I always have a main project when I go so that I am sure to pack the right things (or at least most of them) and so I can stay focused (life long ADD).  For today's post, I am sharing two of the ATCs I made using DRS Designs images and sentiments plus some inking and painting.



Halloween is over but here is one last nod to it.  I watercolored the little cemetery and house and then cut up and popped up part of the Frightful and Delightful Halloween greeting.  

Next, I traced a leaf from the beautiful leaves outside our cabin and watercolored it.  Then, I took parts of the Gather Hope Thanksgiving Greeting, outlined the in gold pen and popped the up.  
I made some others and will share them soon.  Hope you are finding some time to relax as the holiday seasons have begun!

Hugz,

Nancy









  

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my word Nancy that Halloween scene is amazing!!! I love seeing your painted scenes. That leaf is gorgeous and I love how you were able to use the sentiment in a different way to add more uses to the stamp. Two gorgeous cards.

Sue said...

How wonderful that you were able to get away for a weekend - crafting on top is just a bonus! Seems like you were inspired well - these are both wonderful ATC's!

Robin Clendenning said...

Such cool cards Nancy!! Love your painted scary house scene and sentiment. also love that large leaf! Beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP