Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Always Thankful

>> Tuesday, November 1, 2022

 Hi Everyone,



I really liked using glitter glue for my leaves on this card, so I thought I'd make another small scene and do the same.  Using a large leaf die, I cut out the scene I made using Winter Trees and the pumpkin from the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs.  Once again, I sponged on some sky and grass and colored in the pumpkins, and lastly adding the sparkly leaves.



The embossed background and the Always Thankful Greeting were both enhanced with a bit of brown and orange sponging. 




Some matching twine and ribbon were added for texture, along with a couple of brads.  

Thanks for peeking in on the blog today!
Karin


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Karin I love this image in the leaf and love the wood grain embossing. This is one gorgeous thankful card.

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, that leaf is amazing, Karin. I love the mix of images and the sparkle, plus it looks fab with the sentiment and wonderful background. Beautifully done card! I need to get some leaf dies obviously!!! Hugz

Sue said...

This is amazing Karin!!! I absolutely LOVE the leaf shaped scene and you complimented it perfectly with the wood grain background and simple greeting. What a perfect card!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cool, I've seen some artwork like this on Pinterest but I love it in the card idea!!
Beautiful!! Love that bg embossing too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP